Skin Renew London uses the award winning PicoSure laser technology for skin rejuvenation treatments in Essex as it is one of the best on the market owing to its impressive and long-lasting results.
PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array or FLA is the best treatment solution for skin rejuvenation in Essex. FLA can treat fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, acne scarring, and uneven skin pigmentation.
Traditional lasers in the past used photothermal heat but PicoSure uses ultra-short pulses to make what is called a photomechanical shockwave which travels through the skin dermis producing new collagen and elasticity without damaging your skin.
This type of laser treatment is completed very quickly with minimal discomfort. PicoSure lasers work by treating 10% of the skin using high energy pulses whilst the remaining 90% uses lower pulses to give a gentler background effect. This allows for deeper penetration within the skin dermis which allows new collagen to form and a growth in elasticity. This also allows for a better tissue healing response following the laser treatment, which is great for things like acne scarring as tissue is softened.
The best thing about skin rejuvenation treatment in Essex is that you can have it as many times as you wish. We typically recommend a course of 3-6 treatments at 4-6 week intervals depending on the level of improvement desired and the baseline state of the skin. In order to maintain the great resultant appearance, we recommend that you repeat the treatment yearly.
Once you have completed laser treatment with us, we will discuss aftercare with you. We advise that you are not exposed to the sun or any UV tanning four weeks prior to undergoing treatment and for another four weeks following treatment.
It is advised that you also avoid hot baths, showers and restrictive clothing for 48 hours following PicoSure Skin Rejuvenation treatment in Essex.